New Zealand's trusted experts when it comes to commercial cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment!
We're celebrating 25 years! Find out more »
Testing Technician Training 2016
- What is meth and the dangers of meth and meth related chemicals.
- What is a meth user site and what is a Meth Lab - how do they differ for testing purposes (and ultimately for decontamination).
- Instruction on compliant test kits, testing techniques, where to test and why.
- Practice with 2 test kits during the class – using the NIOSH 9111 methodology.
- Instruction on how to report with templates provided.
Meth Testing registration form »
Decontamination Training 2017
- What is meth and the dangers of meth and meth related chemicals
- What is a meth user site and what is a Meth Lab - how do they differ when it comes to decontamination.
- Following the Ministry of Health Guidelines for decontamination
- Instruction on compliant testing techniques
- How to complete a site evaluation, work plan and final report
- What decontamination techniques and processes to use
Meth Decontamination registration form »